Who We Are
BRAVO SIERRA is the only personal care company built with and for the U.S. Military to meet the needs of all those who lead active lives.
Our high-performance personal care products are developed with thousands of U.S. Military service members to deliver:
- Consumer-driven innovation
- Clean ingredients & sustainable packaging
- USA-based engineering, sourcing and manufacturing
- Affordability and accessibility for all
Battalion is our community of co-developers, who participate in every step of the BRAVO SIERRA product development lifecycle.
The community is over 2,000 members strong and growing. As active service members and veterans, they represent all races, ethnicities, genders, and belief systems across the nation.
Our Commitment to Military Service Members
Supporting our service members is at the core of everything we do:
- TEAM COMPOSITION: 40% of the founding team and 30% of the existing team are veterans, and we are committed to hiring veterans
- M.W.R CONTRIBUTION: 5% of our sales are donated to the M.W.R and M.C.C.S. In 2020 alone, we donated over $175,000 to the M.W.R.
- U.S.O DONATIONS: We consistently donate cash and product-in-kind to U.S.O’s around the country who are supporting service members and their families while stationed, traveling and deployed.
- COMMUNITY: Our ambassadors, made up of active duty military, veterans and mil-spouses, are compensated for all of their work to support BRAVO SIERRA.
- MILITARY DISCOUNT: We provide a 15% discount on all BRAVO SIERRA products on our site for all active-duty, veterans, and military family members through GovX.
“We’re so proud of the partnership we’ve developed with Bravo Sierra over the past two years. Through your event sponsorships and in-kind donations, we are grateful to have the Bravo Sierra team in our corner to help us fulfill our mission.”
Eric Engwall, Regional Director of Development, USO
Sharing 5% Of Our Revenue
We pioneered a business model that directly contributes 5% of our sales to the Morale, Welfare and Recreation programs. The M.W.R. offers quality of life programs dedicated to the well-being of U.S. service members, veterans and their families.
New York City